Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tomorrow is a brighter day

Hey!!

So the tests came back negative!!! It was scary to go alone, but I survived and I am very healthy! I feel so blessed.

Thanksgiving was AMAZING!!! My family and friends OH how I LOVE them! I am constantly amazed by them. The musical at my high school was beyond words. I was in awe! I love those kids as well!

I am just full of love! It's great to be back! 3 weeks til Christmas Break!

We are inducting new members into Thespians this semester and that's fun! We have communion for them, which is not like church. It's a lot more fuN! I'm really excited.

I have no insightful thoughts today. Just that my arm hurts a little because a nail went into my wrist last night. Not too far, but still scary. Just missed a vein which would have been fun! haha no.

Until Snowy Days (of which have yet to appear)

~Me

No comments: