Thursday, August 07, 2008

Update on Life

I know I haven't updated in a while...I've been busy.

My life has been crazy so here is an update:

I am now a part of the Street Team for these three Handsome Young Men.....and probably one of the oldest members...



I made that ^^^


I am working on a cigar box routine that promises to be as cool as a scat cat.

I am just about packed and ready to ship out for Disney in 8 days!!!!!

Tomorrow I will officially be done with my internship...YAY!!!

I still haven't seen Bailey perform in Legally Blonde but I am hoping to get there next wednesday!

I have found/ made a costume for the Renn Faire which opens this weekend and I am happy to be going with a good friend of mine.
a
I think that's all. If more exciting news comes up...I'll be sure to post it.. In the meantime

Voting for Burnin' Up for a VMA starts tomorrow...DO IT!
A Little Bit Longer comes out August 12th GET IT!
The Burnin' Up Tour is coming to a city near you... SEE IT!

mucho love!

No comments: