Friday, June 08, 2007

Ive been up to my next working 5 days a week wearin holes in the soles of the shoes on my feet

Yeah....that sums up my week.
Lots of work...but I'm in VAIL!!!! It's great so far.

this is a quick update bc I have been up since 4 50 this morning.

Dad: Is doing really really well!! He will more than likely be going home this weekend. Please keep praying for him and my family. I know we are going to get through this just like we have gotten through everything else. They won't find out if the surgery worked until next week. So pray for that as well.

Me: VAIL IS GREAT! the people are awesome, I have a great job, and its beautiful. God is going to do amazing things! PLease pray for me and m friend steph. We work 8.5 hr days 5 days a week. We get up at 5 ish are at work by 6 30 and dont get out til 3. We usually dont even get back here until 4. It's crazy. I am usually very very worn out by that time. Please pray for us.

Im going to head to bed but I promise there to be more later!

Until Sunny Days!

No comments: