Saturday, February 09, 2008

A Review of Yumminess

So today was a wonderful day. Simply because I was able to forget everything that has happened to me wed-friday.

MY MOM VISITED ME!!!! Love it!!!!
She showed up at my door with this HUGE Winnie the Pooh balloon and 3 smaller ones, a cake, a bagged gift, and a box of Parrot Bay by Captain Morgan. The Winnie the Pooh Balloon make noise and sings happy birthday!!!


Oh maybe I should explain....

Monday is that big birthday. You know the 21st. So since my mom is a teacher and can't take the day off (we are going to atlantis in may for their anniversary!) she can't be here. She visited me today and we went to lunch and dinner and did a TON of shopping. My mom is so great that for my birthday she got me tickets to see Legally Blonde on Broadway VIP style and meet the cast!!! WOOT! backstage tour too! She also bought my THON dancer gifts for me...isn't she great! I love her so so so much!!!

So we went to Baby's which is timeless and I love it! Then we travelled around for a few hours. THEN we went to KELLY'S!!
OMIGOD!!! SO GREAT!!! Yummy yummy yummy. Right portions and everything! It's classy...but they have a bar so its ok. I did not get to drink with my mom...she was upset. She's very upset that I am having my first beer without her....yes that beautiful Guinness. I can't wait!! I'm thinkin I'll call her. She'll be funny with that lol. Anyways It was sooo good.

So in short. My mom surprised me! cause it did snow like 4 inches here and the weather this morning was ugly. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE my mom so much. I love my dad too...but he didnt surprise me today lol.

Until the 21st reflection....
~Me

No comments: