Monday, January 22, 2007

All At Once

This past weekend was great! I had a blast with the guys. It even snowed!! It's Still snowing!!!
Thanks to S.L for making the picture video which made most of us tear up.
Thanks to T Dogg for driving up to the lookout with me when I needed an escape from the real world.

Things are getting a bit crazy. I have registration and meetings for the marathon I'm dancing in. It's gonna be great! I also have an interview for a postion with Props or Costumes for Crazy For You. And I have auditions for Crazy for You. All of these things are coming up. Also coming up is my Birthday, Valentine's Day, and the dance marathon. It's funny because you would think that I would love my life right now, and while I do. Some things just don't feel right.
I didn't get into the Summer Program in FL that I wanted. I might get into the Vail one. I trust God will place me where He feels I can do the most work. Besides that, everything that I'm going through right now, it just doesn't feel right. It feels so awkward going through all of this without one of my closest friends by myside. It is so strange how I lost that friendship and how I know I will never get it back. I care too much for him, if he ever asked me to be his friend I would probably turn him down because I would get caught up in what my heart is telling me. I really don't like the way things are, but sometimes they just have to be. I miss him and I think about him from time to time. Sometimes when it snows I think how he's not a big fan of it, even though its one of the most precious gifts God has given us. Sometimes when I hear a song or just am walking around campus I think of the good times. I don't know what happened. I just know that I miss it all and I wish things could be different. It's hard to think that he neither knowns nor cares what I'm going through. However, it's truth and that I think is what hurts.

I know this: Whatever God is planning to do with me, it will be great. I have endured much pain and sometimes I feel like Job. I have full Faith that my Savior will use me where He sees fit and love me no matter what happens. God is driving the car down the road that is my life....I'm just a passenger along for the ride lending a hand where I'm needed. But sometime's the road is bumpy and long and hard to endure. But He gets me through, He never lets me down.

until later and sweeter days...
ciao

No comments: