Thursday, January 04, 2007

come along and listen to...the lullaby of broadway!!

There's a reason I love braodway. There really is no biger thrill.

Today I went into Philly with three of my bestest!! It was so great to see them...Especially Joey because she kinda disappeared after she left school last spring. She looks the same and is doing great! We had so much fun~! I got an autographed show poster and everything. I was kinda crazy, but that's the way I always am. Of course a billion things were going through my mind because I over analyze sets, costumes, casting choices cause I am weird like that. We ate dinner at the olive garden afterwards and it was great! 42nd Street is a great musical everyone should see it!!! It's a classic.

Right now I am listening to Josh Kelley and you know what, he's really good. This CD was a good choice. He reminds me of John Mayer who I LOVE!!

I'm dreading work tomorrow because of my stalker. I can call him that now because it has seriously gotten scary. I'm too nice to just say no flat out. Especially beacuse there are many factors that could be taken the wrong way. Sometimes I really wonder about the things God has put into my life. Challenges like these that really throw me for a loop. Anyways maybe ignoring him will help. He's way older than me too.

Later Days kids!!

Dream your fears away
I'll be here all day
dry your eyes
cause I'm here to spend
this moment in your arms again
~Josh Kelley Faces~

No comments: