Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"I sure hope Roger is cute with a seat like this."

The title of this stems from a conversation I had with the lady at the ticket booth when I got my ticket for RENT and Savion Glover. Both in total cost only $48. I was PUMPE! Anyway my ticket for Rent is 3rd Row. So maybe someone will be cute.

That was just part of my good day. I had an interview for Crazy for You Production Staff and felt really confident, mainly because no one in the club applies for Props Master any more except me and like maybe 3 other people. I think it will be fun. Auditions are the week of THON which could be a little crazy. However it is OK. I will do my best. I really hope I get into this show. I automatically get a call back so that's good.

I've started listening to my ipod more on the way to class and stuff. I love the Fray. They are my latest loves. I feel like so many songs, not just from the Fray, relate to my life in some way shape or form. Here are a few:
She Dances ~ Josh Groban
February Song ~ Josh Groban
Look After You ~ The Fray
How To Save a Life ~ The Fray
My Wish ~ Rascal Flatts
Words I Couldn't Say~ Rascal Flatts


I'm getting a new roommate. I don't know how I feel about that. I've gotten used to being alone. However, being alone gets boring. Especially when you just have urges to pick up the phone and call people you're not talking to just to hear their voice and know that you're not alone. HOWEVER, this girl is very nice and I am a bit excited to have someone else in the room with me.

I'm not going to lie. Things are hard lately. Very hard and I don't like it. I've been trying to stay strong, but sometimes I just want to give up. I have wonderful support. Amazing people that are extremely close to my heart and I love dearly that never give up on me. They will never know how much they mean to me. Ok maybe they will. My life is just awkward. Christ has brought me this far and I have no doubt that He will carry me farther. I am weak and full of imperfections, but that doesn't matter to Him. In honesty, I want the clocks to turn back, I want to change things, I want to not do things, I want to fix things that aren't mine to fix. But clocks don't go back. It's frustrating.

She was the one who caught your attention but only for a second
The one who was always there when the days were long and hard
The one who told you there are more fish in the sea, when the love you swore you found told you she loved someone else
She was the smile you could relax around
The girl who searched deeper than the surface
The girl who caught you off guard
She was the tear you told to stay
The life you changed
The heart you stole
but you'll never know that, cause she'll never tell you twice.


until snowy days.... I'm out...ciao

1 comment:

timesofmylife said...

awww laur!!! **BIG hug**!!