Saturday, July 14, 2007

Then I Did

So its been a little over a week since staff left. I have been insanely busy infact, I had a stress attack on Thursday night. It was rough. Since the last time I wrote nothing really happened.

Today we went ziplining. It was pretty sweet. my group was the first group of the vsp to head out and we rocked it. I almost killed Tommy and then AShley almost finished off the job. It was funny haha. But everyone is ok!!! Last night I bought a Stetson Cowboy hat. It cost me some dollars. But I spent them nontheless. I even have my initals branded in them.

I made plans to go horseback riding today but those fell through. I'm hoping to go next Friday. I really don't like spending this money. I mean like horseback riding yeah but we are planning on going Rafting tomorrow and its like 40 for 2 rides. Im not sure its really worth the money. Im a little leary bout it.

The project video may cause me some stress. People just don't listen and so I have a feeling that Im not going to get anything done. I have already gotten the layout finished and Im working on pictures for the picture video. WE only have 4 weeks left...kinda scary.

THis week is going to be very trying for me. My family is on the big family vacation to the beach with my cousins and grandparents. I miss them a lot and i love this vacation but I can't be there. It hurts a bit but I know there is a reason for me being here. I Have been reading through Genesis and I have just discavered so much more things then I have before. It's pretty sweet. Anyways I should get going. I have a lot of work to do!

Until unstressful times

No comments: