Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Long time

Hey Kids
It's been a long time since my last post. I realize this and ask you not to worry about me. I am alive and safe. There has just been a lot going on around here lately and I've barely had time to check my email let alone do everything else. I still have to send out my support team email and update them.

Some things that have gone on:

Working on the project video
Went to Cru Staff Conference for the day on Sat
Went in a waterfall on sunday
Things have just been a little bit crazy during the week with work and meetings and such.
I am loving my time in Vail

I cannot wait until I get home. I might be going to Atlantis when I get home in the summer. Depends on if we get the passports in time and everything.

My dad is back at work Praise God! He seems to be doing so much better but prayers are always good.

Please keep praying for our project, our coworkers, the Vail Valley, Safe trips home, and life after Vail. Also pray for my little bro who is headed off to college soon. Not to mention me during my work day because well it is a bit stressful.

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers and Let me know if you have any special prayer requests.

Until longer days!

No comments: