Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wanna find you there wanna hold on tight


So after watching High School Musical 2, which was really good, I've decided that I want something like this. I want a guy who will stand out in the rain and kiss me. One who will realize when he is wrong and make up for it. One who will try and make every day special.

I pray that God will send him when we are both ready and I wish that would be soon, but something tells me it's going to be a while. Good guys these days are hard to come by.

I leave for school on Monday and I am excited but I'm really upset that I've only had a week with my family. I know this is what real life is going to look like and that I have to cherish every moment with them. So I will, I just wished my dad and my brother felt the same way. I know things will be ok, everyting turns out ok.

Until Longer days....

No comments: