Friday, August 03, 2007

Put you're tiny hand in mine, look how I hold it, look how we shine.

Today I watched Boy Meets World for the first time in a long time! Its the first time I've really watched tv out here. It was the college years ep. and It was a test of trust between Cory and Tapanga. Cory took of his ring after he went to a club where girls hardly wear anything yet in the end he realized that he just needed to know that Tapanga would trust him always but he needed to realize as well that she had feelings.
I kept thinking, I want that. I want a love like that. A love that is never ending, unfailing. I want a relationship like Cory and Tapanga.

I went to ballet tonight. I realized that my future Husband better love the ballet well at least like it because I LOVE IT! Its so beautiful and passionate. If I could use my left foot more I'd take it back up but alas the sprain is still healing and the tendons will never be right. Anyway the point is its beautiful. I love art and the arts.

I dunno guys. I Just keep thinking....it would be nice to be persued.... so I'll wait until it happens. Until then...ah well.

No comments: