Friday, May 16, 2008

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

So we vacationed in Atlantis this past week. Its on Paradise Island in the bahamas. It was a lot of fun.

Some highlights:
Swimming with the Dolphins
Meeting Chad Michael Murray
Eating in the same restaurant as Julia Roberts while she was there eating
The water slides
Beautiful weather
and more.....

It was a great vacation! There was so much to see and do. I felt like a rock star staying in the best hotel....even though it was very very pricey. We all had a great time and it was great to be just with my family and no one else...

it was a ton of fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there that same week lol, I met Chad Michael Murrey and I googled him and his vacation to atlantis to see if there were any pics with me and him posted yet, but I found your bllog. wasnt it amazing? I stayed in Royal Towers on the fifth floor and just got back yesterday. It was beautiful.