Friday, May 30, 2008

Marley and Me

So last night I went out for a few drinks with my friend. We realized that they were shooting the film Marley and Me in West Chester and so after we had our drinks we went walking in town. We were almost part of the movie! But of course they didn't want us to walk across the street and be a par of the scene. It was a lot of fun though. We were able to see them drive a car out and then park it again. We also were able to walk behind the shoot and look at the trucks and stuff. We didn't go inside or anything, but we were able to see a lot and I figured out that I think that is what I want to do. If I can't entertain I want to be a part of helping to make the entertainment happen.

Other things that have happened:

Internship is going well. We do a lot and on slow days we get to hang out and learn from the producers. It is a lot of fun now that I switched to the days that have less people. I get to do more with the producers and a lot more work and I feel more useful.

I still can't find a job that pays. How the heck am I supposed to make money. I am helping a lady out that has a company and is a friend of the family but I don't know that she will have work for me all summer.

I will have a new vlog coming up. I will also have some other fun new things coming to this blog.

Tell your friends!
~ME

No comments: