Friday, May 02, 2008

What I Did For Love...

So I might have used this title for another post but I thought this appropriate.

Today was a good day for me. Despite the stress of packing an apartment, putting together a picnic, and leaving, I found an overwhelming sense of peace in these last few hours of the night. I think this is why...

For so long I have struggling to find a place in Thespians. Everyone has their friends and I just kinda fit in where I fit in. But today I found out something special about me. While other people may throw around the word Love when it comes to friends, I mean it. I would not be where I am today without the thespians. I wouldn't even be here at school.

You see I simply love the thespians. I mean that. No matter how many hours I put into things that might not go as perfectly as planned, the shows I don't get casted in or assigned production staff for, etc. I simply just love them. Thespians is about love. Love of theatre, art, performing, and so on. SO why can't we love each other?

I was sitting down after finishing grilling for everyone today and I just talked with two of my fave Thespians. J Beb. and Andy. I love these guys. J Beb is amazing and very wise, and Andy is my godbig who takes care of me because my big moved to Cali. I was sitting there relaxing and not playing the massive game of Frisbee and I just thought....wow I love these guys. They are so wise and so caring and they care about the club so much and that is what I want to be like. It doesn't matter if I hold positions. It just matters that I love what I do and who I do it with.

So now, even if people frustrate me and act like I don't exist or what I have to say is simply not important, I will simply love them. Because Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Thespians, if you are reading this...I love you guys. Thanks for everything, good and bad. You all mean the world to me and I am going to miss you terribly in FL.

~Me

No comments: