Monday, June 02, 2008

Sunday Drivers: Why do you drive so slow?

Yesterday my mom woke me up at the ungodly hour of 8:15 am to meet her and my dad for breakfast. Yum. I looked like I was hungover, though I can promise you I wasn't, and for the first time in a long time I wore my glasses in the morning. I could see better but I still looked horrible. I really didn't get much sleep saturday night. Graduation parties leave me too sugared up.
After breakfast my mom and I headed out to some sales in Lancaster, but in order to get there we had to be stuck behind Sunday Drivers.

Now, Sunday Drivers have a right to drive slow. That's fine, take your time. It's Sunday why should you rush? The Lord gave us this "day of rest" and so we should Rest and relax and use it to not do work. However, Sunday drivers should be considerate of other drivers. If you are going 10 under the speed limit, please get off the road. Seriously. If you can't accelerate your car to the speed limit of a bypass, get off the road. That's all I have to say to you.

As I have already mentioned I was at some graduation parties. Friday: 2 grad parties of which I drank some beer that didn't make me too happy in the morning when I got up for work at 5 am. Lovely. Saturday: One grad party of which I skipped the beer, but didn't eat dinner at because...well I was allergic to everything that was there. Sunday: My bro's gf's graduation party. Prolly the best one of the weekend. I had one beer (I really don't like beer that much) and a ton of food and sweets. Then I fell asleep by the pool. It was great. Her family is really nice and all so it was cool and we knew some ppl there.

Next week I have a grad party for a really good friend of mine who I am going through a rough patch with. It's all part of his growing up and getting out there experience. I guess he isn't going to college, which is fine he needs to do what he loves. He loves magic, but it stinks because he is going to leave everything behind to chase this dream. When I first met him, I could tell that he loved his family much. When I look at him now, I almost feel as if he feels they are holding him back. They are so supportive of him and they all love and care for him very much, he is just pulling away. I care about him a lot and want what's best for him and I want him to follow his heart and his dreams, but I am so worried about him. We don't talk much any more because my words are useless to him (I have said that I feel this way to him and he says that he doesn't mean to make me feel that way), but he does. However, I will always be there for him. Now he's one of those people who tell you that you don't need to get them anything. But I got him something small and he'll enjoy it.

I was working on some juggling tricks today. Let's just say, I'm glad my nails are short, and my fingers are in a lot of pain. My forearms are going to be black and blue tomorrow as well. I want/need to get some tricks down before I work on a full routine and that worries me because the stuff I am doing is not all that easy. I know in time, I will get it. However, it's going to take a lot of work and probably give me a lot of pain in the process. I guess that's my life.

In terms of the other performing I am doing, I have been practicing my vocals every day. I see a difference in the way I sing some songs. I think Mere would be proud of my practicing and improving. Also, I have been playing my guitar more often. Dance comes when I have time to devote to it (which right now is little) and acting is something I like to work on everyday. Sometimes I pretend I am different people just for the heck of it.

I am still thinking of some special features to add to this Blog. I might do a Performer Spotlight each week or something. That might be pretty cool.
Anyways That's all for today.

Hope you guys like the new colors and all
~Me

No comments: