Sunday, June 08, 2008

Heat and No Breath

I am sure most of you, wherever you may be, are experiencing this heat wave. This crazy crazy heat wave. Well I am in this heat. My family is and our lovely air conditioner broke. My poor puppy is panting like there is no tomorrow. I feel bad for him. There is no cool place in our house for him to go. My mom is going to put the air in her room on tonight, but 4 of us will not fit in the room. 

It is almost 100 degrees in the philly suburb and if our air doesn't get fixed I'm not sure what will happen.  Tomorrow is going to be hell and I hope that my puppy is ok while we are all out. I'll be at work along with my mom and bro. My sis at school. 

I WANT COOL NIGHTS WITH NO HUMIDITY!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!

sorry gang just had to vent. Off goes the computer.

No comments: