Wednesday, June 04, 2008

iJob

So Apple has their little i"insert fun phrase here" thingies. 
I applied at the Apple store and got an interview. It's not a smart thing to get me started on this interview but to tell the story short: I had an interview, the lady never showed, there were mix communication between the workers and the lady who was supposed to interview me, some guy interviewed me, I am so in the dark right now.

I don't think that my interview was a good one. I'm nervous. I really need a job and Apple pays well. I am also going to call the hotel that has been trying to get me in for an interview for like three weeks. It's not my fault your staff isn't there in the beginning of the week when I have three days available. Gosh people.

I NEED TO WORK!!! I can't afford not to. College nickels and dimes you and I am very poor right now. As opposed to all the other kids who never had to work a day in their lovely lives to survive, I have had to work almost every day. This includes while being a full time high school and college student. 

Summer job hunting is hard. No one wants seasonal. I'm praying for a good job. Even if I have to miss all the important things in my life this summer. That would be 1 wedding (not mine) and one week of family vacation.

SOMEONE, ANYONE, I NEED A JOB!!!!!

No comments: