Friday, June 27, 2008

Some thoughts on Jo Bros songs?

Ok so the countdown is dwindling. Only 51 days until I arrive in Disney to start my College Program. I am driving down and leaving on the 15th so I can give myself plenty of time. I am a littler nervous.

Anyway....
I have been listening to the Brothers called Jonas....aka The Jonas Brothers aka Jo Bros a lot lately cause I have to clean my room and while I like singing musicals, the Jo Bros have been songs to dance to. Here are a list of my favs in no particular order.

Just Friends
Games
When You Look Me In The Eyes
Burnin' Up * THE NEW ONE!!!*
PLAY MY MUSIC
Hello Beautiful
That's Just the Way We Roll
Please Be Mine
6 Minutes
Hold On

I probably have more but I just don't know it yet. Some of my fav lines from these songs are as follows because they mean something to me.

"When you love someone and they break your heart; don't give up on love, Have faith, restart and Hold On." ~ Hold On

"Cause I could comb across the world, see everything and never be satisfied. If I couldn't see those eyes." ~ Hello Beautiful

"I just want to play my music all night long" ~Play my music

"Everyone knows it's meant to be. Falling in love just you and me. Til the end of time, til I'm on her mind. It'll happen. I've been making lots of plans like a picket fence and a rose garden. I just keep on dreaming. But it's cool cause we're just friends." ~Just Friends

"I'll be there forever. You'll see that it's better. All our hopes and our dreams will come true. I will not disappoint you. I'll be right there for you 'til the end. The end of time. Please be mine." ~ Please Be mine

Of course all my favorites are the love songs but I can't help it. Remember I am the hopeless romantic. *sigh* Great band, great guys. Maybe one day I can meet them and tell them that they seem really down to earth and really funny.  Who Knows.

No comments: