Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sports Season

It's that time of year again. Where my two favorite sports collide.

Philadelphia Flyers are in the Stanley Cup Play Offs...2nd round. Staying in strong and I am so very proud of them!! Even though they get blacked out a lot here at school, I am able to listen on the radio or get score updates via my brother texting me. I love this time of year, especially when we do good. We are playing very well this season even though the beginning was very shaky.

Philadelphia Phillies are just beginning their season and they have had a pretty good April season. They are on a nice little winning streak and I hope that it continues. I think we have a great team with lots of potential. Even so...the Phils, like the Flyers, are my boys and will always be my boys. I hope they continue to do well.

I love Philly sports. It's true what they say....Philly Sports Fans are die hard fans whether or not their teams win or lose. I am a very strong Philly Sports fan because I grew up outside of Philly and they have always been my boys. It has taken them a while, and yes the do choke...but they will always be my boys.

Right now I am watching the Phils on TV but listening to the FLyers on the radio.... life is good.

No comments: