Friday, April 04, 2008

Tonight I'll plunder heaven blind steal from all the gods







It's a dangerous game we play here.

Jekyll opened last night and it was amazing. THere was a pretty good sized audience and we did a good job at freaking people out. TO be honest Ross had never sounded better.

I'm really proud of this cast and crew. We had some really hard times and we pulled this off wonderfully. I mean the original Jekyll quit halfway through the rehearsal process...seriously?

We all hit up McDonalds last night after the show because we were so hyper. Thank God for Shamrock Shakes! I love hanging out with these kids and after this weekend...I dunno what's gonna happen.

THe pics above are:
Ross as Jekyll/Hyde in confrontation
Ross and Alex during Utterson find Hyde in the Lab
and Meredythe and Ross during Lucy's Death.

We have 3 more shows and it's going to be great!

Until I discover what really is behind the facade...

No comments: