Sunday, April 27, 2008

Your Friend In Thespis...

So today is a wonderful day!
You'll have to forgive me if I go astray, I only got 3 hrs of sleep last night because we were busy hanging out with our Pledges.

15 of the most wonderful, caring, and energetic people I know.
They will be Inducted into Thespians today and I will finally be able to call them Friends in Thespis.

I am so EXCITED!

These guys have worked their butt off this semester. Some of them have taken on huge leadership positions and have proven themselves to be extremely capable of handling this club. My little is amongst them and I am so very very proud of her. She has worked extremely hard this semester and has plans to continue to invest in the club.

That is something that I think we need. People who are going to invest in the club and make it something more than it already is today. Because right now I feel as if we have gone in decline since my freshman year. I love the Thespians and those that have made my ride with them worthwhile, I thank you! But it hasn't been easy and we have a long way to go. There are issues we just can't ignore any more. I am excited because today we get to pick the new leadership for next year. Even though I will be missing the first half of the year and graduating the second half, I feel as if this new leadership has potential. Those who have been nominated are bright and have big ideas for this club. I only wish that I could be nominated again for something, but since I won't be here...that would be hard.

Today is going to be an amazing day and I looking forward to calling 15 more people my Friends in Thespis by the end of it.

You all should be proud of yourselves. I know I am extremely proud of you all!

Love
Me~

No comments: