Sunday, February 04, 2007

Every Great magic trick consists of three acts... The Pledge, The Turn, and The Prestige

GO SEE THE PRESTIGE ITS GREAT!!!!

So this weekend was a lot of fun but also very difficult for me. I started celebrating my birthday even though its a good week away. Friday the hockey team kicked butt and then I got to have a good time with my new roommate, T Dogg, and my neighbor. It was fun. Saturday was really chill. I did nothing all day...seriously nothing. I bought a dress..that's it. But I finally bought my little black dress! Then I went to Red Lobster with T Dogg for some Birfday dinner which was goooood. Then i saw The Prestige!!!! It was GREAT!!!!! Then I went to bed...fun huh?

Today is good. I went to breakfast with TDogg and wished him Happy Journies home. Then I went to church which was really really good. Pastor A dogg is wonderful! Then I just chilled here. I am going to go juggling in a little bit and then I have a meeting with the Thespians to discuss all kinds of fun things. Then I can finally watch the rest of the Super Bowl!!! GO COLTS!!!! YAY!!!

Well that's really it. I mean one element was missing this weekend and will be missing THON weekend and Next week and all the times after that. It's an element God has complete control over. SOmething I can't fix because I'm a girl and it's not my place. I'm actually staying in my place and I guess it's not good enough. Only God can tell.

So come pick me up, I've landed~Ben Folds

Ciao

No comments: