Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Surf Skittles

Why yes, yes I do. I do surf skittles.
Now that I think about it it...that's not a bad idea.
Today was quite a day!

I got up, went to class, spent time relaxing in the HUB, went to theatre. I met a buddy at Starbucks and we chatted for a long time. I love starbucks and I love that they know me and my order. It's really sweet. Also.... I spent time with my little today. We played Basketball and just had a blast. Iowa played with us and it was sweet to hang out with her. To think she lives upstairs and we hardly ever see each other.

Anyways little blessing such as days spent with great people, like today are just amazing. I have done little work these days. I really should do more work but I think its time for Spring Break. I just can not stand doing work. Tomorrow I will have lots of time to do lots of work.

To say I have not been doing work is an understatement. I have been doing my stuff for my Support for Vail. It's time consuming but I don't mind. I'm really super excited even though its a summer away from home.

As my baptism draws closer, I am becoming extremely excited. I can't wait!!!!!

Life is Good, God is GOOD!!!!
PTL!!!!!!!!!!

Until less snowy days.

No comments: