Monday, February 19, 2007

Many Hearts, FTK, One Home, Here To Stay!

Well THON is over and done with and it's really sad because I wish I had something else to look forward to.

This weekend was a blast and we did it all FOR THE KIDS!!! We raised over $5.2 Million for the Four Diamonds Fund and the Kids!

Some highlights:
Line Dance!!!! it goes like this:

*starts off with 007 music so sneak around with your hands in gun position pulled to your chest*
then there is a Stretch
1, 2, 3 “BALLIN!”
Thon is the place for me
Welcome to the BJC
Dancing strong for 46
Hey DJ spin that Disc!
F to the T K
For the Kids is what we say
F to the TK
"For The Kids" is what WE say
D to the A
to the NCERS
GO DANCERS!
Globo Gym, in Rec Hall
Watch TV, just don't fall
Creamery, down the block
Nathan's lights what a shock!
WebMail 2 drops the ball
"Creepy" Feed, tells it all
Penn State, super fans
Zombie Nation breaks the stands

Chorus: Roar Lions Roar!
T-H-O-N
THON 2007
FOR THE KIDS!
Loyal to...
White and Blue
Anything is possible...
Dreams Come True!!!

Freshman Class all-time high
Football tickets hard to buy
Puz breaks record with no fear
Connor stays for one more year
Outback Bowl's the place to be!
State's the only ten I see
Women's soccer wins again
You can't touch our lion's den
World Cup takes the stage
Head butt hits front page
Beckham comes to Galaxy
J-Mac can shoot the three
L.T. scores with power!
Say farewell to Coach Cowher
Saints march into town
Gators wear a double crown
Dimonds in the stands
Di-diamonds on the floor
Diamonds are for Hershey
And we've got 4!
J.T. Brings it back
So do Bond and Captain Jack
Samuel L. flies with snakes
Ricky Bobby "Shakes and Bakes"
Cars cruise the street
Dancers move those Happy Feet
(Chours)
Katie Couric, nightly news
Who will fill Bob Barker's shoes?
Bindi Irwin follows Dad
Crikey - he'd be so glad
Democrats paint house blue
First female speaker too
Science lead us down wrong route
Planet Pluto gets the boot

Everybody grab your can!
(7 claps)
And shake your money maker!!!
(Stretch break) Up in the gym just working on my fitness
(Chorus)
Dancin' all on the floor
Until we find a cure
Jersey Boys, Broadway fame
Gotta - Getcha head in the game
Trump and Rosie fight some more
Britney shows K-Fed the door
Stretch pants, Skinny jeans
Don't get mad, don't be mean

(Dance break)

We stand behind their courage
And wisdom at great length
We learn from their honesty
And celebrate their strength
Many Hearts
FTK
One Home
Here to stay
THON 07 rockin' out!
On our feet stand and shout!
Our diamonds are forever
With pride we stand together
Fight on state!

playing with the kids
SLIDES OF STRENGTH!
being crazy with my friends
the many people who came on the floor to visit us
THE BLUE BAND SHOWED UP!!!
GREEN WINNING COLOR WARS
The Last Four Hours

I can go on forever. I had a blast. Staying on your feet and awake for 46 hrs isnt as hard as it sounds. Today everyone kept asking me how I was doing and I kept sayin "I'm ready to do another 46 BRING IT ON!" haha.

Thanks for everyone who came up to support me and the other dancers!!!!!!

It was weird this weekend I'm not going to lie. There were times when I just wished for support that wasn't there. I wanted to cross the line a few times and hope that it was there. I hate the fact that everything is just a show for his friends or at least that's how I feel because everytime he remotely acknowledges me it's with a group of people there. It makes me mad that he is "confused" and if he was where he said he was a while ago he would know where God is taking him or least have a sense. I thought he would grow more once he got up to school after being home for so long away from people who encouraged him, but I was wrong. I realize that God may not have anything planned for us and this is fine. I just need God to tell me that Himself or show me that Himself because until He says so, I will always believe that where my heart is leading me, is the place I'm supposed to be. It stinks waiting around for someone who doesn't give a left arm about you but what can you do? Hope that maybe the next time you take a big step they are there to support you with everything they have , to love you for it, or whatever. Sometimes life is just that way.

So I guess the next thing I have to look forward to is Vail, Co this summer. Well, so far he has no idea I'm going there and probably won't find out or care. Why would he care since he's going home to his precious angel? Ah well sometimes things are just like that.

until later days
FTK

No comments: