Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day kids!

So we had off from class today because it snowed about 1 foot here. It's pretty sweet to be able to walk outside throw yourself into the lawn and land on fluffy white snow. A little cold but that's ok. I have been watching movies all day. Newsies, She's The Man, Serendipity, and The Lake House. It's Valentine's Day and I had no surprise valentine. I didn't expect one, but it would have been nice.

This day last year: My birthday gift finally arrived in Mr. Music's Mailbox and he then gave it to me before we went to see The Boyfriend(a musical). It was perhaps one of the best gifts I have ever gotten and came with a note that said, "Happy Birthday, when life gets you down, remember you can fly." I can't believe I fell for that.

I was brushing my teeth tonight and I had one of those flashback moments to last may. We had gone down the beach 4 of us just to relax and start the summer off well. Mr. Music and I were brushing out teeth in the bathroom and he finished before I did. He waited for me as I was brushing my teeth making a comment on how hard I brushed them. When I finished he wrapped his arms around me. I remember looking in the mirror and smiling at him, and then he said just one word: Perfect.

Sometimes stuff like that just gets me thinking. I swear I saw forever right then. I guess guys just see things one hour at a time instead of taking the time to realize that what they are really doing is just hurting someone by leading them on to believe they could ever beat out someone who is prettier, smarter, a better friend, known longer, etc.

and the funny thing is: I don't hate him one bit for it. I just pray for him every night.

No comments: