Monday, March 12, 2007

As Long As We're Outta Here

Well home feels like the beach compared to school. It's beautiful here and it's supposed to go to 65 tomorrow. I've been working every day since I came home. Tomorrow is my last day it will be 3 in a row. I'm opening too so I have to get up sooooooooooo early.

Music agreed to meet with me after break and to talk and bring closure. I think it will be good and I pray that God will give me the right words to say and that He opens Music's heart to hear what I have to say. I pray that God brings peace through all of this.

My brother is listening to Enrique Inglesias..... Woah haven't heard that in a long time.

Anyways...I really wish I didn't have to work because I have a stalker. He really is freaking me out. He's like 6 years older than me and he comes into work not just once but 2 times a day when I'm there and sits for like 3hrs with just a coffee. It's scary and I really don't like it. I've told him I'm not interested 4 times. This makes me not want to go to work. Ugh God is the only one who gets me through my days at work.

I'm excited because on Wednesday I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast in NYC with my cousin and one of our friends. It is going to be a lot of fun.
I got PETER PAN!!!!!!! WOO!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie!!!!
Thursday I get to see T-Dogg and we are gonna go to the Flyer's game. It is a very exciting Spring Break!! I also have to send out my support materials.

Well I'm gonna go get ready to go to bed. I have to be up super early tomorrow.

Until Flowers Come....

No comments: