Thursday, March 29, 2007

The way your smile just beams...

I am amazed! However it is not the first time.
The show was amazing, cast, crew, music, all!

I have a pretty sweet job too... I get to dress a very nice guy. He says Thank You after everything. Infact this is the first cast that I have worked with that is very undiva and I hope it stays that way. Everything is very appreciative of the work we've done for them, at least thats what it seems. It really is a great thing when people recognize the work you do for them. Espcially if all you want to do is be on stage with them, but you can't.

Show biz is weird like that. If you aren't pretty you usually don't get cast. It really doesn't matter if you can sing or dance. It really doesn't matter if theater is your life, even if you don't major in it. Like me. But at least im a part of it. That's nice too.

To the lovely cast and crew of Crazy For You,
You guys are amazing! I'm really happy I got to work with all of you!!! Much Love for your backstage costumer!

well i Need to apply to the ranch and that summer camp. I might get to teach kids some theater over the summer. IN Vail, CO.

I found out that my computer is going to cost $774.95 plus tax. I called my mom, she called apple, and the cut the price in half. I love that lady!!!!

well im off to bed before I pass out!!!

Until Starry Nights at the Look Out!!!!

No comments: