Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I've found home, you're my home, stay with me

AHHHHHHHHHHH so today I went to NYC with my cousin and one of our friends. It was fun. First I was in tears cause Beauty and the Beast was sold out and I thought I would never see it on broadway....yeah right. Then we walked around and shopped a bit but I didn't buy anything... I like to save my money. Then we ate at the Stardust.... fAB!!! I was like well lets go see if they do cancellation tix and they DO! so we went to see Beauty and the Beast our seats were 8th row....and to put the cherry on top...JOHN TARTAGLIA was playing Lumiere!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH It was WONDERFUL!!!! N I love John! Its a given cause he's Great!

NYC holds some amazing memories for me. Some that make my life a little bit harder, but it's alright. However, my favorite time in NYC was def the Piazza trip. It was just so much fun and really truly lovely.

It was a great day today with amazing weather. Tomorrow is Flyers Game!!!! Yay!!!!

until sunnier days!

No comments: