Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'll walk with Grace my Feet and Faith my Eyes

So I really hate breaks. Simply because every time I have to leave home I get upset. That's the one bad thing about college...You have to leave home a lot. For some people that's a good thing, but I love my family and I hate being away from them. We all have so much fun together. It's going to be really hard being in Co this summer.

Thursday night was awesome! TDogg came down and we went to Dave and Busters then went to go see the Flyers Kick Butt!!! Yes the won!! Then we drove back, making sure to stop at Wendy's for a frosty....yummmmmm. Then we had a small dance party at my house with my bro and that was really funny.

Friday we got some crazy Sleet storm but I spent the day with my mom and I did a lot of my homework. My cousin surprised me by coming over and spending the night.

Sat was St. Patrick's Day...What Can I say? I'm full blooded Irish...seriously 100%. We really just kinda chilled until about 6 when we went to go see my Uncle play at this bar. My cousin got carded lol....its ok we were all under 21 and didn't drink. The phrase "I'm with the band" was used a lot. Then we went to see my Grandmom who had some ham and cabbage. I couldn't at any but I hear it was goooood! Then I packed up and headed back to state college.

I was listening to Faith My Eyes as I pulled out of the driveway and I was crying. I really hate leaving home. Oh well, I think I'm going to go home for Easter. My fam would love that.

Well I have some work to take care of. Crazy For You is about to take over my life....starting Tuesday....

Until Spring Flowers...

No comments: