Saturday, March 03, 2007

To say im disappointed is an understatement

I just found out really discouraging news. Well not just found out, but last night I found it out. And it makes me really upset. It's like when you think you are getting a surprise birthday party and then it never happens. Well I thought music was walking with the Lord but he wasn't. Now he is thinking about becoming mormon and when I found out my heart literally broke. Well maybe it didn't break but all I know was that it hurt. I really thought the girls in his life that he was running around with would be encouraging him in his walk, but I was wrong. That's what I get for assuming people are good Christians. I thought that the Christian men in his life were encouraging him but they weren't. It hurts.
What hurts the most....all I can do is pray. We don't even talk so the only thing I can do is pray and while I fully believe that God hears each and every word I pray, I sometimes feel like that isn't enough. I wish I could talk to him and encourage him to grow in his faith, after all even during our relationship that's all I wanted for him. Guess that makes me a bad person. Sometimes I just don't know and right now, all I can do is pray and wait for a Christian man who knows him to step up and say something.

until encouraging days.....

No comments: