Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Who Could Ask for Anything More?

AHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!

The show is going great!!! My worries are ok. Tonight all the costumes should be done and it is my first night backstage. It's going to be a lot of fun!!! Tomorrow night I get to sit out and watch the show. It was a request of mine because I have never seen the show in full, just bits and pieces and without costume at rehersal, and I wanted to see it at least once. Last night I was working on costumes in the audience while the show was rehersing cause the orchestra doesnt have enough lights yet so i could see what i was doing. The cast sounds AMAZING! The orchestra is getting there and will hopefully be ready by tonight. Everything else is wonderful!!!! The girls wore their follies costumes last night and I LOVE IT!!!!!

On a lighter note....I am without computer because mine is broken.... it kinda stinks but its all good because life is good and we have a show....it opens THURSDAY!!!!!!!!

well im off to take my 2 tests today

Until 3 story set peices.....

No comments: