Monday, January 21, 2008

Goodbye, Tow Trucks, and 40 Years

So I have some things to catch up on:

1. The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee closed on Broadway yesterday with it's final preformance. I was lucky to see the show when it came to my school. Amazing score! I'm sorry it had to close. But All shows have to in time.

2. Tow Trucks: Tonight someone parked in my parking spot. Normally it would be cool. But we could not find the said owner of the car. So I called the my landlords who called the towing company. I was also having a bad evening so this just topped it off. I'm sorry that it ended up being my friend's roommate's boyfriend's car....but seriously. I heard that they don't have a lot of money....but that was a nice car. Fishy? Probably not but who knows.

3. I'd like to take a moment to say Congrats to Michael Rupert for his 40 years of Broadway. Yes, 40 years on broadway of entertaining and smiling. This aspiring young dentist first made his debut in Happy Time. He is currently staring as Callahan in Legally Blonde the Musical. I am happy to say that I met him just about a week before his 40th anniversary! I bet it was really special!! Thank you for entertaining us sir!!! Oh and the 40th anniversary was on 1/18/2008...I'm a little late but all the love none the less!

No comments: