Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Things that Make me happy

So today I had to go to walmart to get a few things for my semiformal which is tomorrow.
Things that make me happy day two:
I went to look for a valentine's day card for my friend and there were these two old men so cute... and they were picking out valentine's day card but they were like 97 cents and they said like Happy Valentine's Day Granddaughter.... I was like in love cause they were soooo cute. so cute. Old men are so cute. Ok I'm done.


Sad thing: I watched 10 Things I Hate About You because it was on TV tonight and it just felt weird. I mean now that Heath Ledger is dead you can't look at him and go gaga over him and be like.."one day we will be married" ya know? It's just weird. Here's to you Mr. Ledger...You are missed, greatly. You had at least 5 more top box offices left. Seriously.

Well On the Line is on and I'm a sucker for Chick flicks.....so yeah.

Until love
~Me

No comments: