Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sometimes closing your eyes just doesn't work

So I'm finally ok with everything that has happened.
I took one to the gut and it's ok.

I am excited because this weekend should be amazing! Next weekend is going to be GREAT! Finally I might get to go home. I'm not sure yet though. 3 weeks until my birthday and the dreaded Valentine's Day. Seriously the worst Holiday EVER!

Ok so you know how the store put out stuff for holidays like 2 months before the actual holiday? It's really gotten to me for some reason. I mean valentine's isn't here yet and they have St. Patrick's Day stuff out. Seriously? I need to get over this holiday first. I mean seriously!

My hate of valentine's day is simply because I have never had a good one. My Birthday falls about 3 days before Valentine's Day and it's just the perfect time for a guy to let you down. You hope and pray they plan something amazing and they never do, sometimes they don't plan anything at all. I guess I can't really blame guys. I never really had a real boyfriend for Valentine's Day or my birthday for that matter. But all the couples at the movies, reserving tables, etc makes me upset and cranky.

So If I make a horrible post on valentine's day, you know why. But the weeks leading up to Valentine's Day should be great!!

Until cozy fires.
Me~

No comments: