Sunday, January 13, 2008

Love.

Love.
Love.
Love.

What is it about love? Who is to say they are "in love." I mean it has to be two people in a mutual relationship that are "in love."
Or you can just be obsessed, fascinated by, or "in love with" something/someone.

So I have this friend. He's a great friend. My best friend. A friend who saved my butt without ever realizing it. I talk about him whenever I give my testimony because if it wasn't for him I would still be in an abusive relationship with my lovely jerk of a high school boyfriend. But no. This kid. Appears. When I say appears, I mean it, he's a magician. Out of NO WHERE. and saves my butt. Without ever realizing it.
He becomes my best friend.
We go to my Senior Prom together.
We have a blast whenever we hang out.
We tell each other secrets about a deepest dreams.
We laugh at each other and are stupid around each other.
But I don't ever think I would classify us as "in love"

Infact since I've been in college I only get to see him every now and then. But whenever I do get to see him I treasure those times.

HOWEVER

the big However.

He is the ONLY GUY. Who gives my butterflies, every single solitary time I see him. I get nervous when we are in a 2 mile radius of each other. It's Crazy. I mean with Michael, it was like ok butterflies, hes cute whatever. But I mean.....gosh. I wish I could explain.

So lately I was thinking about it. He's a great kid. Good head on his shoulders. Smart. Fun. Sweet. Kind. Knows how to treat a girl. And probably isn't going to college to pursue a career as a magician. However, He is GREAT at what he does. I saw him preform for the first time ever. HE WAS AMAZING!!! I know now why he spends so much time on it. Why he puts his heart and soul into it. It's unbelievable. And it brought me to tears *i'm emotional anyway*. He was beautiful up there. So I decided and not because hes a great magician but because of all of his attributes....that if he ever asked me to marry him or be his girlfriend whatever, I would say yes. However, I'm almost 21 and he is barely 18. So I can't think about it because technically it's against all kinds of laws. Another HOWEVER, his mom LOVES Me. Like whenever I come home and we get together, she tells my mom how glad she is that he and I get to see each other and all this stuff. His family is amazing and super sweet. I love his sisters, both younger than he and so much fun! His dad kinda scares me but he's cool when he's not looking so stern. But the family is great. I'm a family person so that has to be a good quality for me, haha.

I miss him. He's the one guy I know who will always, no matter what, be there for me. Sometimes I just forget that we are so far apart. He's amazing and I wish I could introduce him to everyone I know. Of course, he might be famous who knows. The world might know him before I can introduce him to it! haha

Well I guess that point of this post was just to get that off my chest. I don't know that boy confuses the heck out of me. But he's my fave just the same.

Until Lovely Days

~Me

No comments: