Sunday, January 20, 2008

The plans of the Unplanned

Well this semester is off to a great start in the world of Thespis. Yes, yes, yes. MasquerAIDS is having their first rehersal tonight and is set to be preformed on Feb. 10th. This is our annual AIDS benefit show and this year we have chosen PRELUDE TO A KISS for our show. It promises to be a wonderful time! More details to come!

Despite planning and planning and planning. I have busy jobs for me. I am so excited. I get to plan our trip to New York...and by plan I mean get the bus. I get to plan THON activities and such and we picked our amazing dancers today! I get to plan the Picnic at the end of the year! But what is best is all the unplanned that will come out of it. The jokes and the laughter. The problems that will be overcome. It's fun to watch it all play out.

My nerves are so shot. I really want this director gig. I'm hoping against all odds that our president takes a chance on me. Boy, how wonderful would that be? Someone would have faith in me. I am so excited to do this show. I have lists of ideas and drafts and just stuff! It's exciting! I'm nervous. Sometime in the next two days we find out. I'll let you know.

The plans of the unplanned are simple. Anything that isn't supposed to happen, will happen. However, the outcome of that is laughter, tears, smiles, love, hate, hugs, food, comfort, support, and some of our most cherished moments.

Until less nervous hours,
Me~!

No comments: