Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lying Awake In the Morning

So why i decided to wake up at 8 30 this morning I have no idea. I mean I didn't even go to bed until 1 last night. Of course it was a pretty relaxing night complete with movie and such, but all in all I would say I was beat from my crazy week.

When I did wake up this morning, i just kinda laid in bed. It was really relaxing. No jumping out of bed to race to the shower and beat my roommate. No ugggh I have classes today feeling, though I do have a 10 hour work day with the Big Ten Network today. So not looking forward to running cables all day. But I have three hours to do as I please before that now so what shall I do? Take it easy.

Relaxation: It's beautiful.

I forgot to tell you guys about my interview for director for Jekyll and Hyde. Well I think I blew it. I couldn't get out what I wanted to say for some reason and I think its partially because the girl who interviewed me scares the crap out of me. She really doesn't like me and I have no idea why. I never did anything but be nice to her and she's just a bitch to me. So am I concerned about this? Yes. I think that her judgements of me will affect her decision to take a chance on me for director. ARGH!!! I have so many good ideas, I have been working on this show since the summer. Ways I would love to see things done, etc. All her bias against me has the ability to prevent me from being director. How can I ever start anywhere if no one takes a chance on me? This is why I think someone outside of Thespians should do the interviews, or maybe our faculty advisor because he isn't around all that much but he still knows what's good for the club.

But alas....here I sit waiting until the weekend is over to find out the dreaded news. Who will be the director? Who will be the production staff? Only a little bit of time will tell. And I'm scared!

Until that happy day....
~me

No comments: