Monday, January 14, 2008

Snowy first day of class

So today was the first day of classes and to be honest it was a breeze.

I had power skating in the morning. We didn't do anything but go over the syl,but still. It was nice.

Then I had a break so I went to the office to see if I had any mail in my mailbox and I did not. Shocker. haha.

Then I had my Theatre 130 class which is design and production. I have the costume section first and we went on a little tour and I had a spaz attack because you should see all the stuff we have! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I never even knew about it all. So that was good. I really am going to like that class. The second half I'll be with Mo in the Scenic section. That should be fun because Mo is amazing!

Then I pretty much bummed it all day. I went and got my fabrics and supplies that we don't need for another 2 weeks in Theatre, but I couldn't wait!!! I was so excited! I also made myself a beautiful dinner! Salmon with Red potatoes and dill pickles. It was amazing and I even took a picture of it because I made it look presentable. Maybe I will post it up here one day. I know I keep telling you I will put pictures up, but I'm lazy. haha

A discovery I just made a few minutes ago....there are no good Theatre blogs out there. So if you are a theatre/musical theatre/broadway blogger...PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I'm looking for you! I mean I could just start one, but that would mean that I would have to get all in tune with my shit and I don't have time for that right now. Seriously! haha.

Well that's all. I'm about to hit the gym because I hear that Christian Borle and Sutton Foster are infact separated. Even though Christian is rumored to be cuddly with Legally Blonde Co-Star Laura Bell Bundy, there is still hope! haha I love dreaming!

Until Sweeter Dreams!
~Me!

No comments: