Thursday, May 11, 2006

Beautiful Ocean Ave

So I just got back from the house on Ocean Ave. Beautiful place. I wish I could spend all summer there, come and go when I please and just relax. But in the real world, I have car payments, cell phone bills, college tuition, and Life. Yes when you need money, you must work for it. I will be working two job, summer classes, and earning money every little way that I can. Yes I have saved a lot of money over this past year from working at the rink at school, but now I can see myself spending it. I mean I have worked hard to earn my money and to save it.

My boyfriend came down to visit me and he brought his best friend. My cousin was with me and we wanted to just relax. It was great. Mr. Music and his friend stayed two nights to our three and it was amazing. We had a blast, played Life, Pictionary, and Uno, watched comedians, and just chilled. I love spending time with people who are important to me. These kids were so amazing. They are right up there with Team Awesome, who I miss dearly and yearn to see them. I really hope that I can get up to school for our summer get together.

Anyways Life is a song, it is beautiful and sweet, slow and melodic, it's music to everyone's ears.

keep it real.

No comments: