Sunday, February 11, 2007

We're still fightin it

Today I am 20.

I refuse to grow up.
I will stay young forever at least in my heart.

I had a great weekend at home. So great I didn't want to leave. I am really only looking forward to the dance marathon I am doing in a few days. That's it. After that I was to leave school. I don't want to be here any more. It's getting to be too much for me. Too much stress, too disappointing, and too fake.

There is nothing more comforting than being with the ones you love. It is perhaps the most reassuring thing in the world and when you leave that comfort zone everything else feels empty. Which is why it is important to surround yourself with people who love and care about you the way you love and care about them. For life is about Relationships.

Valentine's Day is a few days away. I quit.

No comments: