Monday, April 07, 2008

"I've missed you before I met you."

CONGRATS TO MY BEAUTIFUL CAST AND CREW!!!! WONDERFUL JOB THIS WEEKEND!!!!

I love this group so much that I was the only one who cried at ceremonies when it was my turn to talk. I mean everyone loves everyone...I just get emotional.

Not going to lie director man surprised me when he got up and started ranting about us...oh and he did. He told us at the end that he was proud of us...but he ranted. It was odd.

I'm super proud of my cast because they were amazing. Mr. Peduzzi I admire you so much..simply a freshman with so much talent. You jumped into Jekyll's part with only 4 weeks to learn it and we love you for how amazing you were. Not to mention that you are beautiful and every time you did confrontation I melted a little.

The rest of my cast....LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!! Jimmy..I do not appreciate the Act II break nerf gun death of myself...but thanks for the memories. Rich Bitches...I love you and Court that dress is so perfect for your wedding day haha jus playin. Whores....well we never really liked you anyway. Just kidding you all were amazing and I love you. Meredythe I don't think anyone could have pulled of that red outfit but you! Sexy! To the rest of the men in the cast...what can I say? I enjoyed your dressing room more than the girl's dressing room....duh. You guys are beautiful! Shields... sing "those bastards hold the reigns" to me any day and I will have your children.

haha Well there I go proclaiming my love to you all as per usual...I did get the "Hot Tranny Mess" paper plate award... duh!

So SO SOOOOO Proud....

and here's another thing to boost Mr. Ross' ego a little more. A whole article on how much Sta Fed LOVES him.


To my Crew...You were amazing!!!!!! Couldn't have done it without you.


To everyone: Here's to Late Night Tech Week after parties at McDonalds, Huge games of Apples to Apples where AIDS loses to the KKK, Shamrock Shakes, "Do You", Goose warm ups, and asking every day..."What is really behind the facade?"

Love you guys!!!!
SO EXCITED TO HEAD TO NYC WITH YOU THIS WEEKEND!!!

~Me~

No comments: