Thursday, January 15, 2009

No Place Like Home

The saying is totally true.
This musing is about my weekend. I think it will be a good one.

After my 8am Tai Chi class, I will run over to meet with my advisor to make sure the class I moved around works out. Then I will stop at Starbucks and grab my usual Grande Caramel Macchiato with Skim Milk and head up to warm my car up. Then it's off to home sweet home. I am very excited.

Reasons to be excited about home:
My family ~ They are amazing and i love them so much! Also, I need to talk business with my parents.
My Puppy ~ He is just the best and cutest dog ever (everyone feels that way about their pooch)
My Friends ~ To my honest, my two best friends from home have to be the best people in the entire world! One is a magician and the other is just, great!

So I'm not sure what the plans for tomorrow are exactly. I hope to go see Mr. Magic's show. I was going to do it in secret but I forgot he has facebook and he found out I was coming home. So he asked me to go. I said maybe. THere's a lot at stake going to that show. Seeing things I don't want to see and the fact that the kid still pulls on my heart. He knows it too. That is a bit frustrating at times.

SATURDAY is going to be great! It's going to be cold but one of my good friends from Disney will be in Philly so I am going to show him around! It promises to be a fun day filled with adventure. Maybe some running up the Art Museum steps?

Sunday the birds play and monday I will leave to come back to school. Hopefully it will be above zero by then.

Home is my run to place. I won't be able to get there very much this semester, I want to get there while I can. I love being at home with people I love. I love the notion of home and everything it stands for and is. I guess that's what you get when you spend a whole semester entirely away from it.

No comments: