Sunday, September 27, 2009

That dream I was chasing...

Well I'm here trying to find it. It's hard. I have a LOT to learn. It's hard because I am living in a part of town where it's mostly vacationers. That's not bad, except it makes it hard to find a group of people to hang out with. I have recently started to walk around my apartment complex and hang out in the club room just to meet people.

Anyways, I got Part Time with Disney. I am working on Full Time and a more important role like management or entertainment or something! I would love to work the shows or in broadcast production here at the parks. It would be awesome to work on a movie or tv show but I don't think that life is for me. However, if the opportunity arrives I won't knock it until I try it.

Alright, I'm out for now. I'm gonna go find a good movie or reread the Twilight series. Who knows.

No comments: