Monday, June 15, 2009

Lines, Vines, and Trying Times

Tomorrow is a HUGE day for me! Well only huge because I have so much going on!

Tomorrow, I will be waking up early to head out and purchase a copy of the NEW JONAS BROTHERS CD LINES VINES AND TRYING TIMES!!! The guys are growing up and their music is becoming more versatile and awesome! One of my favorite songs on the new album is the song that appeared in the credits of Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian called Fly With Me. It has one of my favorite set of lyrics that go like this:

We'll chase the stars to lose our shadow
Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine
So won't you fly with me

You can check out that music video right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un-KTpvCPXo&feature=channel_page

Post Jonas cd buying craziness, I am going to pick up a few summer reading books for PLEASURE! FINALLY I CAN READ FOR PLEASURE!!! First on the list, The Jane Austen Book Club *the movie was AWESOME* and second on the list is whatever the cutest guy at the book store recommends to me. haha

Then I have to have a HUGE conversation with my dad. A HUGE scary conversation about growing *gulp* up. But this is a good growing up. A relocating growing up. I put together a budget and I have been sending out resumes like crazy and getting no response. So I have decided that if I do not have a job by the end of August I want to move to Orlando to work for The Walt Disney World Resort full time and work my way into a position that I can love. I had the time of my life down at Disney and I feel like I can grow so much there because I am passionate about making people's dreams come true. Be aware that I will have to start at the bottom making a mere $7-9 an hour but I will be getting benefits and will probs pick up another job. But not only am I talking to him about relocating, I'm talking to him about relocating and investing in a house. Because he slightly mentioned that he might want to relocate to Florida if he can't find a job here as well. He saw some nice jobs in Florida he would like. So I'm nervous, but I am confident and I have my list of topics. Wish me luck!

Hopefully I will be able to meet up with friend for coffee and enjoy the rest of the day. Then wednesday it's relaxing time before an awesome night at the Phillies! Life is Beautiful.

Oh! I have three blogs*crazy I know* but on my main Wordpress blog I have added a widget that if you click on it and watch the 1 minute video, you can support the charity To Write Love On Her Arms. This is something very near and dear to my heart for a number of reasons so I hope that you guys can go over and check it out. Make sure to click next and to leave a comment for me letting me know you stopped by! http://thekeenanator.wordpress.com

Until Jonas Day!!!
~Me

No comments: