Thursday, December 21, 2006

Amazing Gifts

Friends are beautiful blessings from God. They always seem to light up our world when we need it most.

So today I saw a bunch of friends!!! Two of my girls were working at the Diner today so i stopped in to see then and we had some great conversation. I think we are even going to get a manicure and pedicure tomorrow so that will be fun.

I also got to hang out and go shopping with one of the bestest. We had a blast and we were able to hang out at my house for a bit. I am such a good gift picker for people I don't know! haha. No we had so much fun! I love Christmas shopping! I even got a Christmas outfit!!! It's cute! I love it! So we had a great time! I really needed to just have a fun relaxing time. I feel like the stress of finals is still lingering. I'm really not into Christmas this year. However this weekend looks promising.

I love hanging out with Family and friends and of course...Christmas mass!!! it will be wonderfuL!!!!! I can't wait!

Until then...

No comments: