Friday, December 22, 2006

Relaxing Days

I must say that relaxing days are gifts from God.

Today was so nice. I picked up some last minute Christmas gifts and baked cookies. While baking cookies I sang Christmas songs at the top of my lungs. If you want to get rid of holiday stress, I highly suggest it. I also watched Pride and Prejudice in HD. A great movie, but it's even better in HD.

Later I went out with my mom and just hung out. We picked up some gifts and grabbed some dinner. I love hanging out with my mom. She's so wonderful!

In short, it was really nice to relax and take things slowly. It was also great to bond with my family. I'll have friend time later. Right now I need family time. It's been a really long time since we had family time. I love my family and I have no idea where I'd be without them. Tomorrow I get to go to work bright and early and then have Christmas at my grandmom's house!!! I love it and I'm so excited.

Later days!

No comments: