Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Some days....

I just want to yell
or scream
or cry
or hit something.

Today was one of those days. So there is this guy who always comes into my work and he has developed this crush on me and he's a few years older than me. I'm getting a bit freaked out by the whole deal cause he's assuming things and taking things way too fast for my liking. It makes me want to quit work but I make such good money there I can't afford to right now. Hopefully when I go back to school he will forget about me.

I leave for a conference tomorrow and it goes until the new year. I'm really quite excited for it. I get to see a whole bunch of my friends and make a ton more. I'm going to miss spending time with my family, especially taking the trip to see the Mummers Parade and my uncle and cousin marching in it. I hope that next year we go again so that I will be able to go. So that's a good thing.

Another good thing is that I am getting my new computer soon. Within minutes that's how soon and I cannot wait!!! So I'm gonna go finish packing soI can mess around with my computer!

Remember guys: A dream is a wish Your heart makes!

No comments: