Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas...let me cause an accident for you...

So one thing that really irks me about the Holidays is drivers...
Yes I am a driver, but I am very aware of my surroundings. I think this has to do with the fact that my car is brand new and I don't want to hurt it.

So Sarah and Ben, my fave couple, and I went to the big mall today to the Apple store so I could get the sims and Ben could get the Leopard system. But on the way... we almost got into three accidents. Count em. 3. One was a huge white truck who didn't know what a turn signal was. Another was someone who had no clue where they were going, and another was another car who didn't know what a turn signal was.

Note to Holiday shoppers Everywhere: KNOW THE AREA YOU ARE DRIVING TO. LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR CAR, turn signals, breaks, etc.
DONT TALK ON YOUR CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING...OR CHECK EMAIL..OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU CAN DO!
Finally: PAY ATTENTION!!!

The last thing we need is people dying because of careless people on the road.

Ok that's my rant...

Christmas is soon!!!

P.S. all I want for Christmas is a nice guy...Santa, do you think this is at all possible?

Later Dayz

Me~

No comments: