Monday, January 01, 2007

DC 06!!!

So I am Back from Christmas Conference DC 06. It was really sad to see everyone go after our amazing weekend.

Shelby Abott, First of all that guy kicks butt!!!! SHELBY YOU ROCK! He's funny and a great Emcee. I loved being able to spend time with him, laugh at his crazy antics, and just listen to him cause hes GREAT!

PHIL CARNUCCIO!!! This guy is on FIRE for the LORD! He was amazing and had some great talks! His illustrations painted with words were amazing!! Loved it!!!

THE BRIDGE BAND!!! Amazing guys from Downingtown PA. I can't wait to go to their worship services while Im here at home!!!

Haning out with the coolest kids on the block!!! THe day of outreach I spent with Josh, Angella, and Ryan. Sharing the Gospel, praying to the Lord. Taking the METRO into DC and wandering aimlessly with some objectives. I love you guys!!! I formed so many baby relationships that are going to grow! The DECADES DANCE PARTY!!! and the thing I loved the most....WORSHIPING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH THE BRIDGE BAND!!!! huging all my closest friends and just Praising God for all He's done.

DC 06 WAS AMAZING!!!! Thank you to everyone who made it possible!!! Thank you to the Hotel for putting up with us I know there were a ton of us!! PRAISE GOD for all these things HE has convicted over 400 of us to go out and do across the nations!!! I had the best time and besides my family, I could not think of a better way to spend New Years Eve!!!

No comments: