Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mr.Bialystock You've got me wrong, Please stop this song....

So not too much has happened since last thursday hence the not writing. I took my cousin Kevy to see Charlotte's Web on Saturday. We got lunch and went to my brother's hockey game afterwards. I love Kevy he's awesome....He's three and talked my ear all the whole car ride.

I had my last day of work on Monday, which is awesome cause now I don't have to see my Stalker!

I've been hangin out with Sarah and Ben who are my Fave couple!!! It's perfect because I never feel like a third wheel and I'm not attracted to Ben so there is no jealousy there. They are amazing kids who know how to cheer me up when I need it, know how it laugh at my stupidity, and keep me in line. I'm going to miss them this summer.

Yesterday I went to NYC with one the bestest from Team Awesome!! We had a great time. Chillin around the city is def worth the trip. We tried to get tix for Wicked but we didn't win the raffle. So we went to tkts and got some cheap tickets. We saw The Producers with Tony Danza as Bialystock. We were 8th row for half the price and it was awesome. After the show we waited outside of the theatre for Tony to come out and he did. We saw him and tried to get a pic and his autograph but this old lady went nuts and chased him down the street so he didn't have time to sign everyone's book so mine didn't get signed. But I saw him and he is tiny in person...which leads me to this "Hold me closer Tony Danza." T.D. was great in the show though he's not the best singer. AFter the show we ate the Stardust Diner where the waiters and waitresses sing. It was pretty sweet. Then we wandered around for a bit. I had an awesome time!!! It was cold though.

Anyways I'm gonna head out to Jugglin tonight and then prob hangout with Sarah and Ben. Who knows!!

Ciao for Now

No comments: